UPDATE: February, 24th, 2010
Looking to grab lunch in Myrtle Beach? Need to take a laptop, iPad, NetBook? Need to have a business lunch?
Yeah, me too… often.
What follows is a list and map with all the current, known locations in Myrtle Beach that serve lunch and have free Wi-Fi available. It’s an ongoing, growing list of places that I’ll constantly edit and update as new locations are discovered.
This where you come in. Know a place? Feel free to drop them in the comments below (or fill out my handy Contact Form), and as soon as I confirm, they’re in the list. Just give me the name and location of the spot, and I’ll check it out, confirm that the only two requirements are met (1. Do you serve lunch? 2. Do you have free Wi-Fi?) and BAM, they’re in like Flynn.
Current Locations In Myrtle Beach Serving Lunch with Free Wi-Fi:
- Collector’s Cafe – Myrtle Beach
- Atlanta Bread Company – Surfside Beach, 544
- Food Court – Coastal Grande Mall
- Buffalo Wild Wings – Carolina Forest
- TGIFridays – Murrells Inlet
- Subway – Carolina Forest
- Quiznos- Carolina Forest
- Croissants Bakery Cafe – 38th Ave. Myrtle Beach
- Habibi’s Cafe & Market – Waccamaw Blvd.
- Mellow Mushroom – 10th Ave. N. Myrtle Beach
- Fiesta del Burro Loco - 960 Jason Boulevard, Myrtle Beach
- McAlister’s Deli - 1760 Pine Island Road, Myrtle Beach
Click, drag, and feel free to interact with the map below:
View Myrtle Beach Wi-Fi Lunch Spots in a larger map